We would like to take the opportunity in this section of our website to simply say to all our partners: THANK YOU! Without you, what we do would not be possible.
As with all charitable organisations we would not be able to achieve much without the on-going support of our partners. Our partner roles are suited to two key areas:
- Core funding partners
- Project by project partners
Our current core funding partners (in no particular order) are:
- The Robertson trust: An independent Scottish grant-making Trust which exists to provide financial support to charities as defined by the Law of Scotland.
- We hope to get our next Robertson’s grant early June 2016.
- Big Lottery: Young Start: It aims to create opportunities for children/young people aged 8-24 to help them realize their potential – our current fund here ends April 2016.
- Highland Council: Support here is decided/allocated by our local ‘Ward Team’ annually.
- FiSCAF: Works with Scottish charities, building hope by providing grants and support in Scotland’s most fragile urban/rural communities.
- The Moffat Trust: Final round of funding for 2015 received/complete – fund now closed.
- YMCA Scotland: On-going support, advice and professional affiliation.
- The local and diverse Christian church communities on Skye.
- Individuals – simply put: People who have a desire to see what we do being sustained.
Our current project-by-project partners (again, in no particular order) are:
(This is an ever growing list of both local and national organisations)
- Youth Scotland
- Youth Highland
- High Life Highland
- Portree High School
- Portree Police
- Many parents/ guardians of young people we work with
- Various primary schools on the Isle of Skye
- Various church partners on the Isle of Skye
- Various youth work partners on the Isle of Skye
- Skye and Lochalsh CVO
- Skye Social Work Team
- Skye Young Carers
- And the list continues to grow!