So much opportunity and so little time…
Even here on the Isle of Skye people lead busy lives. Many people on Skye faithfully serve our local community in so many diverse ways that make a really positive impact on our community. Amazingly, if you and I take a wee step back for a minute, from our lives, we may discover some more ‘free time’ to give ourselves to further exciting opportunities. Working in partnership with many other agencies and individuals on Skye we want to see our work grow and be part of the on-going transformation we all want to see in our community, especially in the precious lives of our young people.
There are many ways you can get involved in helpings us to provide an excellent service to our local young people and their families.
Whether it is:
- Becoming a volunteer at one of our weekly youth sessions.
- Training with us to become a mentor.
- Helping us with fundraising or running a fundraiser for us yourself.
- Making a financial donation to YMCA Skye and becoming a partner in our on-going work
- And the many other opportunities that present themselves…
- You will be involved in making a significant, rewarding and lasting difference in our community.
To apply to BECOME A VOLUNTEER with us simply use the ‘Contact Us’ section at the bottom right of this page. If you would like to partner with us financially please use our BT My Donate facility. Simply click the icon and follow the instructions. Thank you!